Can I bring hairdressing tools on the plane.
All are fine. Straight clip is a hairdressing DIY tool, it is not prohibited to carry items, so it can be carried or checked.
In addition, now the straight hair splints in the market have been fogged with ceramic, so they will not conduct electricity and explode, so you can safely bring them on the plane. Straight hair splint is also an indispensable tool for girls to create hairdressing, whether at home or far away.
Certainly not allowed to take, travel by air, the plane has its own rules and regulations, scissors also belong to the control of knives, no, you can do a consignment, so you can rest assured to take the plane.
The electric hairpin is not strictly prohibited to carry and consign items, but can be brought on the plane.
Can I bring the barber's scissors on the plane?
1. You can't take it on the plane, but you can check it. Starting from October 1, 2001, civil aviation departments allow passengers to carry daily knives no more than 4 cm long. Fruit knives, scissors, men's razor blades and other daily knives must be placed in checked luggage or handed over to airport security departments for temporary storage.
2. No. Generally speaking, hairdressing tools have electric pushers, scissors, scrapers and so on, which belong to sharp tools. They are definitely impossible to carry on the plane, but they can be checked. Hairdressing tools are packed, pay attention to go to the airline service counter in advance to go through the shipping procedures, there is no problem.
3. The curling stick can be brought on the plane, because the curling stick is mostly made of ceramic fog surface, insulated shell or plastic shell, which has high safety and does not conduct electricity. In addition, curling sticks are not prohibited or sharp objects, nor are they among the items that cannot be carried by the Civil Aviation Administration of China.
Can you check some scissors, uh, hairdressing tools or something like that?
1. The plane is not allowed to carry hairdressing scissors, which can be checked.
2. Scissors can be brought on the plane. However, scissors can only be carried on the plane in checked baggage, not with you. The length of the cut must not exceed 4 cm.
3. According to the baggage check-in regulations of the CAAC, scissors are not controlled knives. Scissors can be brought on the plane, but they cannot be carried with them and can be checked. In the regulations on the Safety Inspection of Civil Aviation of China, it is forbidden for passengers to carry them, but they can be used as checked baggage.
4. Small scissors are fine, but large scissors are not allowed. According to regulations, such items cannot be carried on the plane with you, but they can be checked.
5. Scissors can be checked and cannot be carried on the plane. You can't take it with you when you take the opportunity, but the items that can be checked, such as fruit knives, razors, daily knives, scalpels and other professional knives and cosmetics, such as fruit knives, razors, and other professional knives and cosmetics, if it is too late to check, you can go through the relevant formalities, it will be kept by the security inspection department within the specified time.
6. Yes, according to the baggage check-in regulations of the Civil Aviation Administration, scissors are not controlled knives and can be checked but are not allowed to be carried on the plane. Articles that may not be transported as baggage the following items shall not be checked as baggage or sandwiched into baggage, nor shall they be brought into the cabin for transport as free carry-on items.