How to change the tool head of the electric fader
1. Buy the replacement of Lamba original electric push shears to the end. Remove the two screws below the knife head with a screwdriver to remove the tool head. Replace it with the purchased wolf bully and tighten the screw.
2. The method of installing the head of the shaving pusher is as follows: confirm the model of the knife head: different models of the shaving fader may need different heads, so you need to confirm whether the purchased head is suitable for your own shaving pusher. Remove the old knife head: open the knife head lock of the shaving pusher and take off the old knife head.
3. First, clean the electric brush and keep it horizontal with two screw holes facing up in order to install the knife head. Put the small knife head on the brush and get stuck. Note that the two holes of the small knife head are aligned with the two screw holes on the brush to facilitate the installation of screws in the later stage. Then put the big knife head on top of the small one.
4. Prepare a cross screwdriver and turn the hair clipper in reverse. You can see that there are two Phillips screws on the knife head. Use the screwdriver to remove the two Phillips screws respectively. Then the big knife head can be taken off. After taking down the big knife head, you can see the small knife head in the back, just take it down.
How to disassemble and assemble the knife head of the hairdresser
1. Hairdressers are mainly divided into wired electric push shears and rechargeable electric push shears. The disassembly and assembly methods of the knife heads of these two kinds of hair clippers are not the same.
2. Prepare a cross cone, turn the hair clipper in reverse, and you can see that there are two Phillips screws on the knife head. Use the screwdriver to remove the two Phillips screws respectively. Then the big knife head can be taken off. After taking down the big knife head, you can see the small knife head in the back, just take it down.
3. The method of disassembling and disassembling the knife head of the ox hairdresser is as follows: hold the electric push shears in the front of both hands, press the knife head downward with the thumbs of both hands, and then unload. Hold the electric push and cut back with both hands, which will replace the clasp at the bottom of the knife head in the space of the knife head.
What brand of electric hair clipper is good? how to use electric hairdresser? how to remove the knife head?
1. Panasonic Panasonic hair clipper Panasonic Panasonic world-renowned brand, Panasonic products in civilian areas mainly focus on digital audio-visual, small household appliances, office products, household appliances, special areas of professional equipment, as for electric hairdressers also have deep attainments, you can rest assured to buy.
2. How to remove the head of Feike electric hair clipper? Hold the electric push shears on the front of both hands, thumb down with both hands, press the back cover of the knife head to open and unload. Hold the electric push shears and press the knife head down with your thumb to remove the knife head.
3. Disconnect the power supply. When disassembling the knife head, pay attention to the position of the hand, both thumbs must press both ends of the knife head to balance the force, otherwise it is easy to press the knife head or even hurt yourself. Follow the steps above and gently push your thumbs forward to hear a click to make sure the knife head is open.
How to remove the knife head of this kind of hairdresser from Philips
Disassembly method: press the button on the front of the razor to open the head of the razor and simply observe its internal structure. Twist the middle knob and pull the knife head out slightly, then the knife head can be taken off.
First get the Philips Series 5000 razor and observe the position of the blade from the front. You can see a button below the knife head. Press the button. The position of the knife head can be quickly opened after pressing the button.
Remove the razor head from the razor head bracket and throw it away. And put the new razor head on the bracket. Then place the fixing ring on the razor head and rotate clockwise to reinstall the fixing ring. Replace the razor head bracket back into the razor head assembly (you can hear a "click").