Is it better to have a hairdresser or a new barber often? Why?
It is better to change new hairdressers often, because different barbers will have different haircut styles, so that your hairstyle will keep changing.
It's better to have a regular barber, because only a regular barber knows what kind of hairstyle or other requirements you need, and if you change frequently, the barber doesn't know what you need.
Aesthetic consistency is very important! A good barber must have a good aesthetic and be good at communicating with guests.
For me, I will go to a regular hairstylist, because often let him do his hair, he will know your preferences and personal characteristics, but also can better help you to design the most perfect hairstyle.
Is it possible to find the same hairdresser to cut your hair for a long time and feel less and less?
1. If you can meet a barber who makes you feel good is very rare, such luck is not always possible.
2. Men's hair cut suddenly doesn't feel better and worse. I may be tired, just like when we write, we suddenly don't know how to write. This is a strange phenomenon. Just get familiar with the practice.
From then on, my haircut is always a fixed barber, no matter how busy he is, I will wait, and I will never let another barber cut me. The effect of fixing a barber is very good. Every time I see myself in the mirror after a haircut, I feel very satisfied. At least I no longer have to worry that my hair will be cut "bad".
4. find your buddies to come and practice your hands a few more times, and the feeling will come. If you feel that one head is not enough, then find a few more buddies to come over, pick it up one by one, and gradually feel it.
5. There is a big difference. Because the higher the price of the barber, the better his skill, and the higher his position in the store, the more expensive the barber will design your own hairstyle according to the shape of your face. Low-priced barbers are mostly apprentices or novices, and their skills are certainly not as good as those with high prices.
When you get a haircut, will you go to a fixed hairstylist or choose at random? why?
1. It is better to fix a barber when you have a haircut. After all, each barber has different techniques and styles, so the effect of the haircut is different.
2. It is better to change new hairdressers often, because different barbers will have different haircut styles, so that your hairstyle will keep changing.
3. It's better to be a regular barber, because only a regular barber knows what kind of hairstyle or other requirements you need, and if you change frequently, the barber doesn't know what you need.
4. This is very simple. Tell the barber what you want to cut and state what you think clearly. I'm sure the barber will cut your hair to your satisfaction.
5. If you have your own ideal hairstyle, it is better to choose by yourself. If the barber is good at designing a hairstyle according to your face shape, figure or even temperament, you might as well give it a try.