The steps of learning to get a haircut
Go to the barber shop to learn, go to the shop is generally in the form of apprenticeship haircut, the early is more in the chores, there are many customers in the shop, the barber can only teach you when there are no customers in the spare time. And there is no guarantee that you can learn the real haircut skills, because the skills of barbers in each store are different.
The first step for a novice to learn the basic steps of a haircut is to master how to use tools, including those used for blowing, cutting, ironing, etc. Among them, to cut hair as an important link, you need to learn from how to get the tools to the techniques used.
The basic steps for a novice to learn a haircut include: proficiency in the use of tools (such as scissors, hairdryer, etc.), mastery of various cutting methods (such as cutting, notch cutting, flying cutting, slipperming, etc.), and learning a perm, which are only the most basic steps for beginners. Haircut technique: cut off your hair neatly with scissors.
The basic technique of shampoo in the barber shop 1 massage focuses on the muscles on both sides of the neck, shoulder and spine, the gesture is slow and heavy, and the sitting posture of the guest is adjusted at any time.
1. Shop opening: disarm the anti-theft system before opening the door in the morning. After entering the store, turn on the main power supply. A special person is responsible for turning on the switch of the air-conditioning water tower and then sending the air-conditioning after 5 minutes, and the temperature is adjusted according to the weather. Clean and tidy work, including: floor, tables and chairs, glass doors and windows, bathroom, newspaper return.
2. Eat breakfast and motivate yourself every day to be a person who appreciates and affirms yourself. Cheer for yourself, cheer for yourself.
3. At the same time, we also need to take into account every need and detail of the customer, and handle the hairstyle according to the process of the drawing. These are the main duties of a hairdresser.
4. The first step: choose a color that suits the customer's skin or the color that the customer likes to do the whole head color as the background color of the hair. The second step: the main work of film dyeing is the division of hair: the lateral hair and the top hair are divided into five areas, and the back is divided into seven areas.
5, the steps of learning a haircut: first, the first step in the use of tools to be proficient in learning the basic steps of haircutting is to master how to use tools, including tools used for blowing, cutting, ironing, etc. Among them, to cut hair as an important link, you need to learn from how to get the tools to the techniques used.
6. You can apply for a hairdresser directly. The salary treatment is very good. It's not cost-effective to spend three years doing the most basic work. Therefore, it is suggested that you must go to a professional school to study.
The process of an apprentice quickly becoming a qualified hairdresser
First of all, choose a larger hair salon as an apprentice, so that you can have more access to more things and quickly become a hairdresser. The first step of being an apprentice in a hairdresser is to wash your hair, so you should start from the bottom and learn the basic skills of shampoo well before you can be quickly promoted to the next position.
Usually start with a shampoo. If you wash your hair, it ranges from a few months to a year. Then the salary is very low. You need to do all the chores. Then do the operator, carry on the smear of hot dyeing. And platoon. This set down, basically two years of time to build in it.
Step: work in a barber shop. Can choose a small barber shop, if there is a recruitment, you can go in to study. Every day to pay more attention to observe the barber's techniques and skills, slowly into the state, this is the observation stage. Then you can do it slowly, so that you can learn knowledge while working. Look at DVD.
Hairdressers must keep an open mind to study. No matter how experienced and experienced they are, no matter how old they are, they can't rely on the skills of the past for a lifetime. Hairdressers need to constantly improve themselves and improve their skills day by day. At the same time, if you are a hairdressing apprentice, you also need professional guidance.
If you want a quick apprentice, if you believe me, go to a small hairdresser. In this way the boss will teach you, because he has taught you. It'll be a lot easier for him. Please take it.
How to be a qualified hairstylist
1. A qualified hairstylist should master professional hairstyle skills, and on the basis of mastering professional hairstyle skills, he can design a good hairstyle for customers, use it flexibly and develop skillfully.
2. Now many professions have different grades. As a member of the hairdressing industry, what level are you? Is he a qualified hairdresser? Still a little apprentice, do you know what conditions you need? Guangzhou Shangyi editor tells you that after reading the following, you will know how to be a qualified hairstylist.
3. A good sense of service is the most powerful sales method. (1) smile service: it can give each other a good first impression. By smiling, you can show your personal charm and affinity, thus affecting the mood of customers and creating a relaxed and happy mood for customers.
4. in order to become a first-class hairstylist, first of all, we must study hard and study in many aspects. in addition to the accumulation of perennial experience, we should also always pay attention to popular trends and study aesthetic theory. there is no shortcut to the improvement of technology.
5. Study. Technology is a prerequisite for us to become a hairstylist. If you want to get the best technology, apart from years of experience, is there a shortcut to faster success? Of course, learning is a shortcut to help you succeed quickly! It has been said that the smallest risk of investing is to invest in the part above your neck.
How to be a barber
1. Go to work in a barber shop. Can choose a small barber shop, if there is a recruitment, you can go in to study. Every day to pay more attention to observe the barber's techniques and skills, slowly into the state, this is the observation stage. Then you can do it slowly, so that you can learn knowledge while working. Look at DVD.
2. Look more at the hairdresser how to lift the hair film, how to cut it, or how to curl the bar, and then think about how to play your own interpersonal relationship, you should ask more and practice more.
3. Secondly, the hairstylist should be patient. The customers who like to do their hair are all beautiful people, and they are very picky in appearance, and that one is often critical, which requires the hairstylist to be patient and patient with all kinds of customer demands.
4. First of all, choose a larger hairdresser as an apprentice, so that you can have more opportunities to get in touch with more things and become a hairdresser quickly. The first step of being an apprentice in a hairdresser is to wash your hair, so you should start from the bottom and learn the basic skills of shampoo well before you can be quickly promoted to the next position.
5. Only by constantly improving your comprehensive ability, can you become an excellent hairdresser. Good mindset: as a server, mindset is crucial. Only with a good mentality can we better reflect the service characteristics and the technical level of performance.
6. Become a really excellent and successful hairstylist! In fact, it is easy for us to be a hairstylist, but the real difficulty is to be an excellent and outstanding hairstylist, and it is even more difficult to be an excellent and successful hairstylist.