Is it true that you can't get a haircut when you're pregnant?
1. In fact, whether you cut your hair depends on your personal needs, and it is OK if your hair grows, because too long hair will deplete the body's nutrients and affect the nutrition and metabolism of pregnant women. Therefore, whether or not a haircut has little to do with pregnancy, it only depends on the needs of the individual.
2. There is no scientific basis for not having a haircut during pregnancy. It is very difficult for a pregnant mother to take care of her hair when she is pregnant. But there is a custom in some places that you can't get a haircut when you get pregnant. There's nothing we can do about these things. These are local customs. We should respect them.
3, pregnancy haircut is not any taboo, any period of pregnancy can be haircut, there will be no impact.
4, in addition to perm accidents, there are straight hair and hair dye, hair potions are harmful to the body in theory, it is best not to do hair during pregnancy.
5. During pregnancy, hair can be cut, which will not harm the baby, but it cannot be dyed during pregnancy, because the chemicals contained in the hair dye will be absorbed through the skin and enter the fetus. This will affect the health of the fetus.
Why doesn't the barber shop cut the hair of pregnant women?
1. Because pregnant mothers need to stay away from hair dye and other pungent flavors after pregnancy. In fact, for this kind of hair cutting during pregnancy, although it will not lead to fetal miscarriage, it should indeed reduce the number of times, and should not go to the barber shop for a haircut.
2. it has been said by the older generation that pregnant women cannot have their hair cut, because it will affect the normal physiological state and nutritional metabolism of pregnant women, and may even lead to baby deformities. In fact, studies have shown that this statement is wrong.
3. It is OK for a pregnant woman to have a haircut. According to the medical point of view, it will not pose any threat to the pregnant woman and the fetus. Whether a pregnant woman cuts her hair or not depends on her personal hobbies and habits. And a haircut after pregnancy can make a pregnant woman's life more convenient and easier to take care of.
4. Yes. Pregnancy is a natural gestation process, daily life is basically unrestricted, as long as you are careful not to come into contact with toxic and harmful substances, so as not to affect the development of the fetus, you can cut hair, wash your hair and take a bath.
5. Hello, you can cut your hair casually after you are pregnant. It has nothing to do with giving birth to boys and girls. The sex of the baby is determined by male sperm chromosomes, so it is absurd to give birth to girls when you cut your hair. That is all nonsense, there is such a saying, it means that the belly is not a male treasure.
6. Try not to perm or dye your hair after pregnancy, but you can cut your hair and have no effect on the fetus. In addition, it is recommended that you pay attention to nutrition during pregnancy, to supplement calcium, iron and other trace elements needed by the body. Antenatal examination should be done during pregnancy, once every 4 weeks in the first 36 weeks and once a week after 36 weeks.
Can I have my hair cut when I'm pregnant? I've heard some people say that you can't get a haircut when you're pregnant. I don't know if it's true.
1. Hair can be cut during pregnancy, which will not harm the baby, but it cannot be dyed during pregnancy, because the chemicals contained in the hair dye will be absorbed through the skin and enter the fetus. This will affect the health of the fetus.
2. Hello, you just can't perm and dye your hair during pregnancy, if you don't touch anything with chemicals, ordinary washing, cutting and blowing is OK, and it has no effect on the baby.
3. For this statement, the editor thinks that as long as people with a little scientific common sense know that it is not credible, so pregnant women can have their hair cut.
4. The answer is, of course, you can get a haircut when you are pregnant, not only a haircut, but also a haircut.