Can the barber chair still be used after the hydraulic oil is leaking?
1. If there is not much water in the hydraulic oil, you can remove the water and continue to use it. If there is more water in the hydraulic oil and the hydraulic oil is emulsified, it is necessary to replace the new hydraulic oil. At the same time, the causes of water inflow should be eliminated in time. Avoid water intake again after replacing new hydraulic oil.
2. After the hydraulic oil enters the water, the affected hydraulic system should be stopped and the moisture in the oil should be treated as soon as possible to avoid further damage to the system and equipment. Here are some ways to deal with the moisture in the hydraulic oil: the replacement method: all the affected hydraulic oil is discharged and then re-filled with new hydraulic oil.
3. Increase internal leakage, reduce the working reliability and system efficiency of hydraulic pumps, motors and valves, and more seriously cause pump or valve blockage, throttle or filter blockage, so that the system can not operate normally. The oil is filtered and the hydraulic oil is clean. if it can reach the allowable standard of the machine, the old oil is allowed to be reused.
4. Constantly carry out various actions of the hydraulic system to make the water-containing oil trapped in various valves and moving parts flow back to the fuel tank. Then drain the fuel tank clean and replace it with new working oil. So that the machine can be used properly.
What about hydraulic oil leakage?
1. Check the pump body and seals: first, you need to check whether the pump body and seals of the hydraulic oil pump are worn or damaged, and if there are problems, they need to be replaced or repaired.
2. These points have certain design or quality defects, and now there are improved products on the market, such as installing a section of casing in the oil inlet section or sealing washers at each joint, it can alleviate the danger caused by oil leakage and pollution to the environment to a certain extent. I wonder if you mean this kind of car. For reference only.
3. Find the point of the oil leak and find out whether the oil leakage at the interface is caused by the rupture of the tubing and prescribe the right medicine. If the tubing is broken, remove it and take it to the place where the pressure tubing is found, and replace it directly; if it is the interface, it is very likely that the oil seal is broken. Find the oil package of the series excavator and replace it.
4. There are several reasons for the oil leakage of the hydraulic cylinder, (1) the sealing ring is damaged or the specification is not correct, oil leakage, just replace the sealing ring. (2) there is a problem with the manufacturing accuracy of the hydraulic cylinder itself, so there is no effect to replace the sealing ring.
5. At first, there was oil leakage, and slowly the phenomenon of oil dripping began to appear, and the sealing ring broke over a long time. In the past, the oil leakage was solved by removing the engine to change the oil seal. The hydraulic oil of the oil tank of the hydraulic cutting machine needs to be replaced as much as possible after 1 quarter of use, especially the oil just used in the new machine needs to be paid more attention to.
Can the hydraulic oil still be used when the water is in?
If there is not much water in the hydraulic oil, you can remove the water and continue to use it. If there is more water in the hydraulic oil and the hydraulic oil is emulsified, it is necessary to replace the new hydraulic oil. At the same time, the causes of water inflow should be eliminated in time. Avoid water intake again after replacing new hydraulic oil.
A little water depends on the content. If it is used in an unimportant hydraulic system, there will be no problem if the oil is not emulsified. The specific gravity of hydraulic oil is less than that of water. Therefore, after the tank is filled with water, the water will gradually precipitate at the bottom of the tank.
Of course you can't use it! The hydraulic oil itself should have a certain viscosity and cleanliness, so as to ensure the power and service life.
Hydraulic oil can still be used when water comes into the water.
Change the oil. For systems that lack the means to deal with dehydration, all hydraulic oil can be replaced. After putting the contaminated oil clean, add the new oil to the lowest oil level where the oil pump can circulate, and start the oil pump to cycle.
The treatment method of hydraulic oil inlet water is as follows: the water can be separated by oil-water separator; for the hydraulic oil which is seriously emulsified and has changed color, it is necessary to completely extract the deteriorated oil and replace the brand-new hydraulic oil. Timely drainage, it is recommended to open the water valve every three days to release water.
Replacement method: all the affected hydraulic oil is discharged, and then re-filled with new hydraulic oil. This method is the most thorough, but it is also the most time-consuming and costly. Heating method: heat the hydraulic oil, make the water evaporate, and then remove the water through a filter or centrifuge.
The treatment method of hydraulic oil after entering water: precipitation drainage method: this method is to make use of the different specific gravity of water and oil, water will precipitate at the bottom of the oil. The clear water at the bottom can be discharged through the discharge valve. But this method can not completely drain the water from the oil.
The solutions to the water intake of hydraulic oil are as follows: strengthening the monitoring of water content in oil; outdoor hydraulic equipment, weatherproof tent can be used; strengthening system sealing measures, waterproof entry. The breathing hole of the fuel tank is equipped with a dryer; a hydraulic oil dehydration vacuum oil filter can be installed in a conditional system.
From the point of view of saving energy, it is best to filter the emulsified hydraulic oil and reuse it. I hope you can understand the social value and economic value of the emulsified hydraulic oil. For hydraulic systems with particularly serious oil pollution or lack of means to deal with dehydration, all hydraulic oil can be replaced.
Which one is better for a hand-pushed floor washer?
Procter & Clean now basically uses the Huajing floor washer under the name Jing Times, a national brand with high performance-to-price ratio, and the technology is a giant in the cleaning industry in the United States, Germany and Denmark.
The construction principle of German Kuaiba driving floor washer and driving sweeper is roughly the same, except that they are larger and more efficient. The connection between the floor washer and the floor sweeper: both are advanced cleaning tools with high efficiency and good cleaning effect, and are ideal for large area cleaning.
Household floor washing machine brands are, HIZERO Hezo, will win, Tim can, extreme rice, stone and other brands, these are relatively good brands, the key is to see the demand for floor washing machines. Brief introduction.
Can you still go when the hydraulic oil of the digging machine is leaking out?
1. The reason for the leak is mostly because you have a hole in the oil pan. At this time, it belongs to the leak. You should not choose to continue driving. You should call for help, otherwise you will have to overhaul the engine in the end.
2. It is best to find out where the oil is leaking. If it is not obvious to observe first, it will be overhauled as it gets bigger and bigger, so as not to cause accidents. Cylinder seal ring those who pay attention to whether there is oil leakage, in short, oil leakage is still not good, but to achieve oil leakage of the current construction machinery can be said to be impossible.
3. If the oil leakage is small, you can continue to drive, but you need to pay close attention to the oil leakage. If the phenomenon of oil leakage has become very serious, you need to go to the maintenance center immediately for repair, you can no longer continue to drive the vehicle, otherwise it is prone to more serious failure.
4. If the digging car can not go without hydraulic oil, there will still be great safety risks.
5. Leak hydraulic oil, right? first of all, you have to open the back lid to see where the leakage comes from, whether it is pipe leakage or pipe nozzle leakage. if it is leaking in these two places, if you have good hands-on ability, you can solve it yourself.
6. Find the point of the oil leak and find out whether the oil leakage at the interface is caused by the rupture of the tubing. If the tubing is broken, remove it and take it to the place where the pressure tubing is found, and replace it directly; if it is the interface, it is very likely that the oil seal is broken. Find the oil package of the series excavator and replace it.