Most babies are their mothers who cut their hair at home. How to choose a hairdresser?
1. It is easy to cause the problem of bleeding on the child's skin, so you must choose the baby-only money to buy a hairdresser. Even if the child is a little older, he can still get a haircut at home.
2. First of all, the hair clipper head should be safe and sharp. The hairdresser I bought for the first time was not good. I clipped my hair. Take a look at the comments, it's best to buy it back, adults try it first, don't hurt the child.
3. Choose many reliable hairdressers of poor quality that can easily get stuck in your baby's hair if you use them for a long time. This is very dangerous, and mothers must pay attention to it. Therefore, it is very important to identify a reliable brand of baby hairdressers.
Which is shorter, shaving 0.8 mm or 1.5 mm?
1, .8mm and 0mm are the adjustable distance between the moving knife and the fixed knife. Five kinds of length 0.8mm and 0mm are electric fader calipers, which can be adjusted and used as needed.
2. Mm is the shortest. Caliper is a kind of auxiliary tool, it is installed in front of the electric pusher, it is easy to maintain the length of "shaving". It is generally used for a haircut, and the smallest one is 9mm. After pushing it, it looks like hair has just grown out of a bald head.
3. 8-0 represents the length of the hair, in millimeters. The smaller the number, the shorter the cut, and the larger the number, the longer the cut. So you should choose small numbers.
4, children's haircut is generally 0.8, just start to adjust the haircut to 0.8 mm and 0 mm. Above the switch of the electric hair clipper, there are two small circles that can be twisted to adjust the length. 0.8mm and 0mm are electric fader positioning combs, which can be used as long as you need to keep your hair.
5. According to the instructions for the use of the fader, 08 is generally suitable for short head, and 20 is longer than 08. The hairdresser 0.8-0 indicates the size of the hair that can be cut, and the inch head is usually 0.8.
6. A more professional explanation is that you can adjust the distance between the knife and the fixed knife, and cut out five lengths, which are 0.8mm, 1mm, 1mm, 4mm, 7mm, 0mm, 0mm, and there is also a limit comb. According to the length of your hair when you need a haircut, you can choose 3-6-9-12mm, with five fine-tuning.
Does the number on the hair clipper indicate the size?
The hairdresser 0.8-0 indicates the size of the hair that can be cut, and the inch head is usually 0.8. Men's short hair has plate inch, round inch, warhead, aircraft head, middle part, etc., while women's short hair has middle wave head, air bangs wave head, Japanese fresh short hair and so on.
Feilin hairdresser's 0.3pm 4pm 2mm represents the size of hair that can be cut out. According to the query-related public information, Feilin hairdresser figures indicate the size of hair that can be cut out, in millimeters, the smaller the number, the shorter the cut, and the larger the number, the longer the cut.
The hairdresser 0.8-0 indicates the size of the hair that can be cut, and the inch head is usually 0.8.