Is it important for a hairdresser to be handsome? what kind of hairdresser do you like?
1. This is not an advantage. Hairdressing still requires skill. If the technology does not pass, it will not work. Appearance is just a little more confidence on the premise that you have the skills.
2. I like the working atmosphere and working environment of the industry. I can learn a lot about life and work from my predecessors. I can get in touch with all kinds of people every day to enhance my understanding of this society.
3. If you can put up with him flirting with different female guests every day, you can talk to him. Remember, don't worry too much about people in this industry, that is, you should be super generous, make sure you won't make trouble, won't bother him, and give up as soon as you can.
In fact, sometimes in my opinion, the barber is very careful and gentle, he will consider the shape of the guest's face, and then consider your hairstyle according to the shape of your face. He will carefully help you think about what hairstyle suits you.
5. You are opening a barber shop. Personally, I think: in the operation of a barbershop, you must first recognize the spending power of the people around you, which is the most critical, followed by your technology, and finally the service quality. I choose a barber shop to generally look at the scale of the store decoration, then look at the personal image of the barber, and then look at the consumer price.
6. Do you have good communication with the hairdresser? Is your expression enough to give the hairdresser a clear understanding of your needs? If your answer is no, then learn some tricks from me.
On what criteria did you choose a barber? How do you judge a barber to be reliable?
1. Secondly, it depends on the hairstyle and clothes of the barber. Generally speaking, the hairstyle of the barber is taken care of by other barbers in the shop, from which you can see the overall level of the barber shop.
2. The qualification and experience of the barber. Before choosing a barber shop, you should know the background and experience of the barber in that shop. High-level barbers usually have a slightly higher price, but they are more skilled and can give you better service. Price.
3. For a barber shop with a general price, just point to the manager or technical director directly. It will cost you 20 yuan to save a lot of worry. It's really unreliable to judge people by their appearance, and the hairdresser didn't cut his own hair. And in barber shops at average prices, younger hairstylists generally exaggerate themselves in order to encourage customers to perm and dye.
4. The simplest thing is to look at the popularity of his store. If it is more popular, it means that his service quality and price are very ideal. Second, go to observe him in the haircut process, his business ability, his attitude can also reflect his taste and level.
How important is it to choose the right barber?
It's important. Barber refers to the experience of learning skills from a teacher, following the master to study hard to be recognized by the master, starting a teacher.
Secondly, it depends on the hairstyle and clothing of the barber. Generally speaking, the hairstyle of the barber is taken care of by other barbers in the shop, from which we can see the overall level of the barber shop.
His own taste in clothes, a hairstylist with good clothes, proves that he has a good sense of beauty and fashion, and knows how to reflect his own beauty, then he will have a good design for your hairstyle.