Taboos on bedroom dresser mirrors
The display of the dresser should also pay attention to the fact that the dressing mirror should not rush into the door, because it is easy to be frightened by the reflection of the mirror when entering the bedroom; do not look at the head of the bed, otherwise, it is easy to have nightmares or poor spirits.
You can put a mirror in the bedroom, but you should be careful not to put it directly at the head of the bed, because the bedroom is a place to rest. If you wake up in the middle of the night and see yourself in the mirror, you will be startled, which will affect the host's mental state for a long time. In addition, the mirror on the dresser can be put.
Bedroom dresser mirror can not be opposite to the door in the fengshui that is easy to learn, for the placement of the dresser mirror, there are very fastidious regulations. Generally speaking, the mirror of the bedroom dresser cannot be opposite to the door of the house, the door of the toilet, the door of the kitchen and so on.
Hello, the answer to the question is as follows: bedroom mirror fengshui taboo mirror should not be opposite to the bed. It is quite common to put a dresser and a dressing mirror in the bedroom. However, it should be noted that the mirror should not face the bed, in addition to may affect the occupant's sleep quality, health, and even easy to affect the feelings between husband and wife.
Dresser bedroom taboo 1 bedroom dresser taboo bedroom dresser can not be placed on the door of the bedroom dresser will often have a mirror, the bedroom door will belong to the whole bedroom aura circulation mouth, so it will have a straight air.
The dresser cannot be opposite to the door. We all know that there is a mirror on the normal dresser. Our door, as the vent of the aura in the bedroom, has a direct rush. If the two are relative to each other, it will aggravate the anger. This is very bad for the physical and mental health of the occupants.
What are the fengshui display and taboos of mirrors
1. The financial position in the living room can not be placed in the mirror, so that the god of wealth will not be reflected away because of the god of mirror. generally speaking, the financial position of the living room is the left and right corner of the door. In addition, the mirror had better not be embedded in the ceiling of the living room, because it will make people sitting in the living room gas-consuming and money-consuming.
2, home mirror taboo 1 the place where the bed is opposite can not hang the mirror this means that the end of the bed can not be equipped with a mirror. For the sake of convenience, many people easily put the dresser at the end of the bed, so that the bed is facing the mirror.
Third, you can't hang a mirror where the bed is opposite. To put it simply, there can be no mirrors at the end of the bed. In daily life, for convenience, many people like to put the dresser at the end of the bed, so that the bed is facing the mirror.
4. Mirror the gate. Do not put a mirror directly in front of the gate. The mirror has a reflective blocking effect in fengshui. If the mirror is facing the door, it will hurt the wealth entering the house, and will scare the door god and the god of wealth away by the god of wealth, which is to block the god of wealth.
5, the position of the mirror taboo which mirror taboo to the main door into the front of the door, generally do not put the mirror, the mirror plays the role of reflection, will block the wealth, reflect the good luck away, will cause career twists and turns, or financial losses.
What is the taboo about the display of the dresser in the living room?
The fengshui taboo of the dresser: the dresser cannot face the door, which is harmful to the physical and mental health of the occupants. Dresser can not be directly facing the bed, sleep up to see themselves in the mirror, hair fluffy, disheveled, listless, easy to be scared by themselves, have a negative impact on people's spirit.
The 10 taboos on the dresser at home are as follows: the dresser cannot face the door, which is harmful to the physical and mental health of the occupants.
Dresser can not be facing the door, from a fengshui point of view, the dresser facing the bedroom door, the owner pushed the door is easy to be frightened by the mirror on the dresser inside the shadow, resulting in uneasiness.
The fengshui taboo of the dresser: the dresser mirror should not be opposite to the door because the door, as the vent of the aura in the bedroom, has a direct rush, and if the two are relative to each other, it is even more harmful to the physical and mental health of the occupants.
The dresser cannot be put in the toilet. If you set the dresser in the toilet, or directly use the shelf in the toilet as a dresser, it is actually not very good. Because the toilet is not only a place for waste excretion in the human body, but also a naked place to undress and strip, if you put the dresser in the toilet, it is easy to lose money because of health problems.
Taboo one: the dresser cannot be placed directly against the bedroom door. Because when people first go home at night, if they see the reflection in the dresser as soon as they open the door, they may be scared. Especially when the lights are not on.
Is there any taboo about the display of mirrors?
1. Mirrors are not allowed to enter the front of the main gate. Generally, do not put mirrors. Mirrors play the role of reflection, which will block financial luck and reflect good luck away, which will cause career twists and turns or financial losses.
First, the mirror should not be put in the living room. The reason why it is not appropriate to put a mirror in the living room, mainly because the living room is usually connected with the balcony, must be daylighting. If there is too large a mirror on the living room, the light refracted into the living room from the sun will form a light evil spirit through the folding of the mirror. Because of this, people who live in it tend to get dizzy.
3. Taboos in mirrors 1 Mirror Sleeper is the most relaxed and unguarded time when sleeping, so if he gets up in the middle of the night and is frightened by himself in the mirror, it will hurt Yuanshen. In addition, looking at the bed in the mirror is also easy to make couples often fall out, encouraging the possibility that the other half is often having an affair.
4. There are ten taboos for putting mirrors, namely, not to the door, not to the ceiling, not to the bed, not to the office area, not to the gods, not to the bedroom window, not to the bottom of the bed, not to the kitchen stove, not to each other, not to too many.
5, home mirror taboo 1 the place facing the bed can not hang the mirror this means that the end of the bed can not be equipped with a mirror. For the sake of convenience, many people easily put the dresser at the end of the bed, so that the bed is facing the mirror.