The skill of hairdressing
1. Shampoo is the first step in hairdressing and must be done well. First of all, choose the shampoo that suits your hair quality, then moisten your hair with warm water, apply the right amount of shampoo on your hair, rub it gently, and finally rinse it with clean water. Hair care and styling is the last step in hairdressing, which can make the hair last longer.
Perms don't have to be washed every day. You should not rub your hair hard when washing your hair, because it is easy to be damaged. Let your hair dry naturally after washing. Do not use a high-temperature hair dryer, it is best to use a big hair dryer to make the perm fluffy without messing up the curls. After shampoo or when arranging your hair, use hairdressing products to enhance the strength of the curls.
3. HOW TO: do not spray directly on the hair, because the amount must be controlled, turn the head slightly sideways, pull up the hair, spray the essence or nutrient water from the bottom of the hair 15cm, and then gently shake the tip of the hair with your hands.
4. The operation skills of sawing shears are as follows: the scissors and the hair are kept oblique upward or downward, not parallel, but diagonally moved, so that they do not overlap and affect the hair hierarchy. The zigzag part should be considered in advance so that you have a clear idea.
5. Tips for hair care 1 conquer natural curls if you want to smooth your natural curls, spray hairspray on a fine comb or a clean toothbrush, comb your hair down from the hairline, and your hair can be kept straight.
6. Haircut skills: cut off your hair neatly with scissors. From the operation can be divided into: comb compression shearing method, finger clip shearing method, hanging short shearing method. Notch scissors: a way of cutting the end of a hair into a jagged jagged effect with the tip of a scissors.
What do you need to pay attention to to create a perfect hairstyle?
1, shampoo styling is the key to hairdressing, you can choose different styling methods according to your preferences, such as curly hair, straight hair, coiled hair and so on. Styling should use appropriate hair wax, hair gel and other products, according to their own hairstyle and hair quality to choose suitable products, and then styling.
2. Don't be a slave to popular hairstyles. Popular hairstyles are as constantly changing as fashionable clothes. You should find a hairstylist that suits you best and find the basic hairstyle that works best for you, instead of being a slave to the fashion trend.
3, the size of the head perm the most important thing is to make yourself more perfect, or to make yourself look better, since it is a hairstyle, then you must first consider the size of the head.
How to use the styling gel cream? Three steps to create a perfect hairstyle
The first step is to wash your hair with shampoo to clean up all the dirt on your hair. The second step is to wipe off the excess moisture from your hair with a dry towel and blow it to 70% to 80% dry with a hair dryer. The third step is when the hair is naturally fluffy, pour an appropriate amount of gel cream on the palms and gently rub it evenly.
First of all, make the hair semi-wet, after shaping the hairstyle, spray the gel evenly on the hair, and then let the hair dry and shape it. Spray gel water and then shape the hairstyle, air-dry, it is best to blow with the air canister, the styling effect is better.
Gel cream is also called hair wax, first of all, hair wax, and then grab a certain amount of hair wax on the hair, grab out the desired hairstyle on it, is the tool used by many boys who like to do hair for the first time, very simple to operate.
Usage: after shampoo, blow the hair to the whole dry, then blow the hair until fluffy, by the way, blow out the styling flow direction you want. Then take appropriate amount of gel cream between the forehand and fingers, and then evenly rub it open, the hair distribution piece, from the hair root smear lift to the hair tip, not easy to too much, evenly, the show style of the gel cream is good.
Step 1: spray your hair until it is semi-wet with spray. Step 2: wet your hands with water and squeeze out a small amount of cream and rub it. Step 3: pull out the shape you want with your hands and wait for your hair to shape naturally.
Specific steps: first of all, we wash our hair and blow out the shape we want with a hairdryer. Then we take some gel and squeeze it in the palm of our hand. We don't have to squeeze too much at a time. If it's not enough, we can take it again. Rub the gel water evenly with your hands. Then we apply the gel evenly to our hair according to our hairstyle with our hands.
Learn the skills of haircut
1. The formula for a haircut is long rather than short, thick rather than thin, low rather than high. Perm: the curl degree would rather be small than big, and the curl core should be / small rather than big. Hair dye: chromaticity / rather deep degree, not light half degree. Hue / it is better dark than bright.
2, to learn haircut or to choose a good learning platform, to learn hairdressing can go to the barber shop, you can also go to a special school to learn hairdressing.
3. Point shearing method, sliding shearing method, thin shearing method. The basic techniques for beginners to cut women's short hair are some cutting, slippery cutting and thin cutting. Point cutting is a way to reduce the density of hair, but when you cut it, different height will have different effects.
4. Haircut skills: cut off your hair neatly with scissors. From the operation can be divided into: comb compression shearing method, finger clip shearing method, hanging short shearing method. Notch scissors: a way of cutting the end of a hair into a jagged jagged effect with the tip of a scissors.
5. Go to the barber shop to learn how to get a haircut in the form of an apprentice. In the early stage, you are more likely to run errands. There are many customers in the shop, and the barber can only teach you when there are no guests in your spare time. And there is no guarantee that you can learn the real haircut skills, because the skills of barbers in each store are different.