Is there anything wrong with the barber shop.
1. Overcommitment: barber shops may exaggerate the effect of haircuts and promise customers higher prices and better results, but they are actually not that good. Excessive haircut: the barber shop will overcut the customer's hair to increase profits, but it's not really that good.
2. Bad-minded barbers set all kinds of traps to trick people, because they know that people who are generally easy to bully will pay to leave with an unlucky attitude. Third, sometimes when we go to the barber's to get a haircut, the barber will usually chat with you and say a lot of nice things during the haircut.
3, secretly change service pit: in order to increase profits, some barber shops will choose lower-grade and low-price services when providing services to you, but charge high-grade and higher-price fees at the time of settlement, which is very unscrupulous behavior. So you can choose a store with a good reputation or take a friend to get a haircut.
4. Because the price of dyeing and perming is usually high, so the barber can get a higher commission. Shampoo and shampoo in most barbershops are not very good brands.
Price: some barber shops will suddenly increase the price after the end of the service, or charge some unnecessary service fees. Therefore, you need to know the price before you get a haircut to avoid being cheated.
Price "pit" A lot of barber shops will put low-price signs at the door, but as soon as they enter, they will find that the price is much higher than that on the sign. This is because many barber shops mark the price of basic services on their signboards, but actually add a series of additional services such as shampoo, hairdryer, styling, hair dyeing and so on.
What's wrong with the barber shop?
Overcommitment: barber shops may exaggerate the effect of a haircut and promise customers higher prices and better results, but it's not really that good. Excessive haircut: the barber shop will overcut the customer's hair to increase profits, but it's not really that good.
Some barbers are very cheated and will cheat customers according to their spending power. I remember last year I saw a news on the news that a certain lady had just cut her hair in a barber shop and even spent tens of thousands of yuan.
The products of hairdressers have barber shops with better inside decoration, and the counters are filled with perm, dyeing and hair care products of various high-end brands, which are full of high-end feeling in English, Korean and Japanese. in fact, it may be an inferior blending product or just a decoration.
Nowadays, many barber shops allow customers to apply for cards when they first open for business. It is said that you can enjoy a high discount when you apply for a card. I remember that I got a card from a barber shop. The original price for dyeing my hair was 688. If I applied for a card, I could get a 62% discount, but only if I charged 1,000 yuan.
What are the tricks of the hair salon?
1, some barber shop barber very pit, according to the customer's spending power to cheat customers. I remember last year I saw a news on the news that a certain lady had just cut her hair in a barber shop and even spent tens of thousands of yuan.
2. Overcommitment: barber shops may exaggerate the effect of haircuts and promise customers higher prices and better results, but they are actually not that good. Excessive haircut: the barber shop will overcut the customer's hair to increase profits, but it's not really that good.
3. The first step to get a haircut is to wash your hair. When washing your hair, the spa, milk therapy and ginger that are often recommended in the hair salon can basically be rejected. Because the so-called intake of advanced nutrients is basically useless in those few minutes. Just buy yourself a better conditioner at home if you can.
4. The barber shop has its own set of rules and will not show any certificates to the guests.
What are the tricks of the barber shop and how to avoid the pit?
Here are a few tips to avoid getting stuck in a barbershop: know your hairstyle and preferences: determine what kind of hairstyle you need and what you like before you go to the barbershop. This allows you to evaluate the barber's advice more rationally and avoid being marketed for unnecessary projects.
Price and service do not match. Many barber shops attract customers by advertising low prices, but when you enter the store, the service does not match the price. This is because stores may be using cheap products and equipment.
Price trap: some barber shops will mark the low price in the advertisement, but will charge some additional fees in practice, such as shampoo fee, blow-drying fee, styling fee and so on. Therefore, be sure to ask whether the price includes all the expenses before you get a haircut.
Hair dye, this hair dye is very important, how to look, generally good hair dye taste is not so strong, ammonia smell must not be used, allergic people must use toluene-free hair dye.