What kind of holes are there in the barbershop?
Shampoo and shampoo in most barbershops are not very good brands. The seemingly high-end shampoos in the barbershop all printed in English will make many consumers think they are very classy, but in fact they are just shampoos produced by some small manufacturers.
The vast majority of people have been cheated by the barber shop, especially before the Spring Festival, there are countless tricks to do their hair.
There are many pitfalls in barber shops, and here are some common traps: overcommitment: barber shops may exaggerate the effect of haircuts and promise customers higher prices and better results, but they are not that good.
Please tell me about the unscrupulous barber you met when you had a haircut. I cut my hair on purpose.
Don't be afraid of your own changes with styling products, you can use some new products to "revive" your hairstyle in new ways. If the hairdresser cuts your bangs too short and flat to make them look like a brush over your forehead, you can use cosmetic scissors and razor blades to face the sky and gently cut over the edges of the bangs.
Look at you, bully, if you deliberately cut it short and then grow it at the same time, you can just ask him to change it for you, or don't give him money, as long as he doesn't want to collect money, just go to another place and cut it again.
If the hairdresser breaks his hair, he can ask the hairdresser for compensation. You can consult and deal with the hairstylist before compensation, if there is no good result in the negotiation process. And did not achieve satisfactory results, and finally can sue this hairstylist, must learn to protect their legitimate rights and interests.
When I cut my hair, I met the worst barber who kept asking me if I wanted a card.
Legal analysis: after the barber has cut his hair, he can sue the barber. If the actor causes damage to the civil rights and interests of others, regardless of whether the actor is at fault or not, the law shall bear tort liability. The parties may consult the barber to deal with the matter, and if the negotiation is fruitless, they will sue again.
Some barbers are really bad and deliberately cut their customers' hair. Customers must not be fastidious.
1. Say it out loud in the face of a bad hairstyle. if you hate it, say it out loud! If you are not satisfied with the results of this haircut, be sure to tell the barber before you leave the salon, so that the barber may still have a chance to fix it.
2. I suggest you cut your hair and change places in the future. And communicate with them carefully before cutting. Tell me I understand. Save them like deaf B.
3. Maybe you are affectionate. From the beginning, he did not regard you as an acquaintance. If he took you as an acquaintance, would he talk about you like that? you'd better forget him. Such an impersonal guy, you have taken care of this store many times, and he still drives you away like this.
4. Second, the barber is not professional. Many barbers are novice, they have not cut their hair at all, and they have just come to get a haircut after a few days of training. And in order to achieve their performance, they boast that they are the hair director and have had their hair cut for many years, so let customers feel free to make requests.
5. Guests hope to have a beautiful hairstyle, and hairdressers also hope to help guests create a hairstyle that they like. So communication is very important.
6. Legal analysis: if a barber has a bad haircut, the customer can ask for a refund or claim three times the compensation in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law.