How to shave the sideburns
Sideburns trimming skills for men with non-thick sideburns, regular shaving can thicken the sideburns. The sideburns made up of short hair stubbles are the best. In general, people with straight hair are easy to curl when their sideburns grow to a certain stage, and they can trim the excess curly hair on their own.
The length of the tapered sideburns is adjusted according to the length of the face from the ear to the earlobe, and the bottom is trimmed into a pointed triangle according to the direction of hair growth. Suitable for the crowd: suitable for men with sparse hair, because even if the sideburns cannot reach the desired length, they can be made up by the ends of the hair.
If you have a sharp round face, I would suggest that you first use small scissors to create the desired Hu shape, and then trim off the excess hair. After two to three weeks, when the whole beard grows, you will be able to slowly shape a three-dimensional shape.
What tools do you use to cut your hair and trim your sideburns?
Scraping corners are usually used with scrapers. Because the scraper is sharp. And the hair on the sideburns is thinner and softer. It's not suitable to use electric. (the cost of electric power is also high and inconvenient) besides. Hairdressers are generally reliable in their skills. Although the scraper is sharp. There's nothing to worry about.
Preparation tools: razor, foam water operation steps: the first step: apply a layer of foam evenly around the sideburns. Step 2: repair the sideburns with a razor (a straight-line tip). The third step: the straight edge of the knife to choose a variety of directions to scratch the shape of the sideburns.
This kind of knife is collectively known as a razor, which can be used for shaving the head, shaving the beard, shaving sideburns and so on. It is an old-fashioned knife commonly used in haircuts in the past. The price is not expensive, more than ten yuan, dozens of yuan, can be bought on Taobao.
Hairdresser helical comb is mainly used to shave sideburns, trimming sideburns to consider their own face shape, but also to the overall sideburns arc. Can also be decided according to the arc of the ear, the hair of the back of the head combed fluffy, not necessarily all shaved into short hair, you can also leave a little length, from the bottom up, from short to long to slowly cut the level.
The tools used in the haircut process are: hairdresser, comb, barber clip, sponge. Hairdresser: the most critical tool in haircut, the purchase of a family-specific hairdresser has become one of the necessary standard equipment for many emerging home care appliances.
When the face is sharp and round, it is recommended to use small scissors to make the desired Hu shape and trim the excess hair. After 2 weeks and 3 weeks, the sideburns of the shoes are highly decorative after the beard is elongated as a whole. The sideburns are shaped like boots and have a distinct European style. At the same time, you can also draw facial lines to improve the shadow effect of the cheeks.
What are the sideburns of an electric razor for? Can you only trim the sideburns? Can you cut a long beard?
Due to different functions, it can only be said that each has its own advantages. The main function of a razor is to shave the beard. Shaving with a razor is certainly more convenient than a sideburns knife, but using a razor to repair the sideburns is a bit of a rush to the shelves. The function of sideburns knife is mainly to repair sideburns, if you use sideburns knives to shave beard is certainly not as good as razors.
The most important step before shaving is to clean your face. Wash the grease off your face and make it easier to absorb water and soften your beard. In this way, whether it is dry or wet, it will be smoother. Next, if you choose an electric razor, first trim your long beard with a long beard trimmer, and then shave normally.
Sideburns trim scissors. Push the scissors lever up to open the scissors. Place the scissors at right angles (90 degrees) to the skin, then move down to trim the sideburns.
The sideburns of razors are generally used to build bushy beards. Although they are not very powerful, they can still be used to trim hair.
Push the scissors lever up to open the scissors. Place the scissors at right angles (90 degrees) to the skin, then move down to trim the sideburns.
Electric razor maintenance method: ① should wash the beard area before use to prevent dirt and acid infiltration. After using ②, use a small brush to clean the broken beard and skin shavings left on the tool holder. The grease on the ③ blade can be gently wiped with cotton balls dipped in alcohol, and then apply some sewing machine oil on the blade, never scraping with hard objects.
What tools do you need to buy for your own haircut?
1, flat scissors: tungsten steel haircut scissors the above three tools can cut your own hair, if you want to be professional, please add the following tools: tooth scissors: serrated scissors, also known as brush scissors. Can improve the speed of haircut chop comb: women comb flowers to use a copy comb: for long hair, with tooth shears: small pointed scissors that specialize in thinning and thicker hair.
2. Hairdresser: the most critical tool in haircutting. Buying a family-specific hairdresser has become one of the necessary standard equipment for many emerging home care appliances. Comb: comb your hair in the process of getting a haircut, usually with a haircut. Barber clip: in the haircut process, clip the part of the hair that does not need to be trimmed temporarily.
3, hairdresser easy to use many brands, their own haircut suggested to buy Philips, Feike, Riwei, Wal, Panasonic and so on.
4. Tools for hairdressing: scissors, combs: haircut comb: (double-sided comb) one side of coarse teeth, distribution line: one side of fine teeth, for hair trimming. Sharp-tailed comb: the main tool for perming, evening dress styling is also available. Haircut comb: teeth of different lengths, the main tool for evening wear, bright hair styling.
Can an electric razor shave sideburns?
1. Sideburns trim scissors. Push the scissors lever up to open the scissors. Place the scissors at right angles (90 degrees) to the skin, then move down to trim the sideburns.
2. Electric razors stimulate hair follicles, so they stimulate hair growth.
3. When shaving, you should push the blade close to your face and move against the direction in which the beard grows, so that the beard can enter the mesh smoothly. If you move along the beard, it will overwhelm the beard, which is not conducive to the beard entering the mesh. An electric razor should not shave a long beard, so it is better to shave every 4 days or so.
4. Push the scissors lever up to open the scissors. Place the scissors at right angles (90 degrees) to the skin, then move down to trim the sideburns.