Scissors that Cut Your Hair: Unveiling Their Names
- Regular Scissors: This type of scissor resembles an iron column folded in half, with a pair of blades at the tip. It is commonly used in female haircuts, often referred to as U-shaped scissors due to foreign influences. In some regions, nail scissors are also referred to as regular scissors due to their similar appearance.
- Tooth Scissors: Tooth scissors, also known as haircuts, press shears, or brush scissors, are a popular tool among barbers. These specialized scissors improve cutting speed, reduce labor intensity, and shorten the time required for a haircut. Barbers typically use a combination of flat scissors and tooth scissors, varying in size and models.
Machine for Pushing Hair: Unveiling the Names
- Electric Push Shears: These shears consist of fixed and movable push teeth, an adjusting handle, a shell, and electrical components powered by electricity, usually alternating current. Taiyuan, Shanxi Province reported a 90% qualified rate for electric push shears during spot checks.
- Electric Push Scissors: Specifically designed for shaving heads, electric push scissors are common hairdressing tools available in plug-in and rechargeable variants. They consist of a shell, an adjusting handle, and internal electrical components. The key components include fixed and movable push teeth.
- Electric Push and Scissors: Combining an electric push shear with a vacuum cleaner, this haircutting tool incorporates a suction pipe hole, power feed line, and sliding switch. When activated, both the vacuum cleaner and electric push shears receive power simultaneously.
- Electric Fader or Hairdresser: Electric faders are available for purchase on platforms like Taobao and JD.com. These devices can be either wired or rechargeable, offering flexibility for various needs.