What are the hair-cutting tools?
1. Scissors: scissors are naturally the protagonist in haircut, which is a common tool. Long tail comb: hand-held at the end of the comb, the tip of the tail is used more frequently in curling and coloring the hair. If you have your hair cut, it is also very convenient to separate the bundles with the tip of the tail. Nine rows of combs: also known as chop combs.
2. The electric push belongs to a haircutting tool, which is composed of an electric push shear with a suction pipe hole in the upper part, a vacuum cleaner with a power feed line and a slip switch, and turns on the slip switch of the side wall after the electric push shear. the vacuum cleaner and the electric push shears are electrified at the same time.
3. Hairdresser: the most critical tool in haircutting. Buying a family-specific hairdresser has become one of the necessary standard equipment for many emerging home care appliances. Comb: comb your hair in the process of getting a haircut, usually with a haircut. Barber clip: in the haircut process, clip the part of the hair that does not need to be trimmed temporarily.
What are the tools of a barber
1, common barber shop utensils comb: massage comb: fat round, there are many comb needle air cushion, the main function of this comb is to massage the scalp, promote the blood circulation of the scalp, is very good for hair growth.
2. Scissors are of course inseparable from scissors. There are indeed many scissors in modern haircuts, such as tooth scissors, flat scissors and electric push scissors. Tooth scissors are used to thin hair manually, many people's hair is relatively thick, ordinary flat scissors do not make it thin, so tooth scissors are produced.
3. Hairdressers who work for others in the store need to use scissors, combs, electric pushers, hair dryers, roll combs, row combs, electric rollers, splints, and perms.
What tools do you need for hairdressing?
1. Hairdresser: the most critical tool in haircutting. Buying a family-specific hairdresser has become one of the necessary standard equipment for many emerging home care appliances. Comb: comb your hair in the process of getting a haircut, usually with a haircut. Barber clip: in the haircut process, clip the part of the hair that does not need to be trimmed temporarily.
2, the main hairdressing equipment the necessary hairdressing equipment in the beauty salon are hairdryer (big blower), dryer, intense oil engine, small hand-held hairdryer, scissors, cutters and all kinds of combs. (4) hairdressing auxiliary equipment hairdressing chair, hairdressing mirror table, hairdressing tool car, etc.
3, including curlers, tin foil, hairpins, hairspray, _ oil, ironing and dyeing equipment. The round cover I see every time I go to the barbershop is for hot dyeing. Of course, if some people are not satisfied with natural curls, they can straighten their hair, there is an electric splint, a long hair is also very beautiful.
4. Need a mirror, chair and shampoo. Hairdressers provide their own, scissors, combs, hairdryers, styling products are provided by themselves, but also out of the store. All kinds of perm bars, cold perm, perm. When it comes to perming, there should be towels, tampons, shampoo, conditioner, pre-and post-perm care. Hair dye cream, metrology. Color cup.
5. Philips was founded in the Netherlands in 1891. It mainly produces household appliances and other electronic products. It is one of the largest electronic brands in the world. It occupies an important position in the world. At present, the products of this brand can be seen everywhere in the domestic market. Basically, there is no need to worry about after-sales problems.