How to dry quickly without a hairdryer
The way to dry your hair quickly without a hair dryer is as follows: shampoo without conditioner. Conditioner may be indispensable for people with dry hair, but it is not necessary for other people every day. When conditioner moisturizes hair, it is equivalent to putting a layer of oil on the hair, causing the water to evaporate more slowly.
When the hair is wet, it sticks together one by one, so it can suck the water out), or it can be partially rubbed. Then put a towel under your hair, and the tight comb (if you want your hair to be messy, you can use a sparse one first) the water will be combed down, and then you wipe it and it will soon dry.
The way to dry your hair quickly is as follows: blow your hair through a towel and put a dry towel on your hair, then blow-dry it according to the towel. It is said that this method allows the towel to absorb moisture from the hair while transferring heat from the hairdryer to the hair, making the hair dry faster.
After washing your hair, you'd better wring out the excess moisture first. Then wipe off the moisture with a special absorbent towel to wipe the hair, so that the hair won't stick together because of the moisture. Then comb the hair with a comb, so that the hair does not stick together, but it is not easy to dry.
If you don't have a hairdryer at home, you can hang it on a clothes hanger and dry it in front of an electric fan. Little sun, radiator. If it is winter, you can use the small sun or radiator to dry. Towels or bath towels.
How can I dry my hair quickly without a hairdryer?
1. Put all your hair in a dry towel and it will dry after more than ten minutes.
2. I recommend a way to dry your hair quickly without a hairdryer: first of all, prepare about 10 pieces of Kleenex, the quality of the paper is slightly better, do not use Kleenex that is rotten in case of water. Simply wipe your hair with a dry towel after washing it.
3. When I was in college without a fan, the easiest way was to dry the towel and dry it naturally. Wipe the moisture on your hair repeatedly with a dry towel. Two towels can wipe your hair to 50-60% dry, and then shake your hair and shake it with your hands, which can speed up the drying of your hair.
4. Start drying your hair before you finish the shower. You can gently squeeze the water out of your hair with your hands while taking a shower. When you have squeezed out all the water you can squeeze out, comb your hair with your fingers and shake it loose. These movements can make your hair dry faster. Try not to wet your hair after rinsing it.
Is there any way to dry your hair quickly without a hairdryer?
1, as for the moisture on the top of the head and scalp, you can use the method of Kleenex pressing, you can quickly absorb the water. After the above steps are completed, the hair will have seven layers of dry, which can dry quickly without a hair dryer.
2. Dry hair towels and dry hair caps are not substitutes for hair dryers: but the effect of absorbing water is definitely much better than ordinary towels. When using dry hair towels, bow your head and let your hair hang down naturally, and then put the dry hair towels on your head. Put all your hair in a dry towel and it will dry in more than ten minutes.
3. Apply conditioner. Apply conditioner while taking a shower. Conditioner can not only maintain hair, but also waterproof. It forms a protective film on the hair so that the water flows along the hair instead of being absorbed by it. Apply no-wash conditioner to your curly hair.
4. The quickest way is to bask in the sun, go outside for a blow, and comb your hair with a comb every once in a while. After washing your hair, wrap it directly with a dry towel and take it off for more than 10 minutes. You will find that a lot of water has been absorbed by the towel and the natural hair dries quickly.