How often is it best to get a haircut?
1. So, putting aside the restrictions on yourself and the barber shop, in terms of the number of times, I still think it's better to move a little bit and a big move every 30 days! There is no standard for how often to get a haircut, it all depends on your hairstyle requirements.
2. If a girl wants to keep her hair short or a boy wants to be dry and tidy, you'd better have your short hair cut once a month. Because short hair usually lasts only two months, if you don't cut it for a long time, you will look sloppy.
3. Under normal circumstances, a man's haircut should be cut twice a month, while the longer one should be cut about once a month. People who like to have long hair do not have such a high frequency, but those who like to do their hair will often go to the barbershop to get a haircut or something to make themselves handsome.
How often does the blade of an electric razor need to be replaced?
The blade of the manual razor needs to be replaced after 5-7 times, while the blade of the electric razor can be replaced every 2-3 years.
In order to ensure the best razor effect of the electric razor, it is recommended that the blade and knife net (knife film) be replaced every 2 years.
The electric razor has been used for one to two years, and the manual razor has been used for 8-10 times and then replaced. In general, the electric razor can be used for a long time without changing the head, but the electric razor must pay attention to hygiene when using it.
According to the manual 5-7 years to change the blade, the general price of the PHILIPS head can account for the overall price of the knife 2 big 3, if according to the manual 2 years to change, that is a big loss! At this point, PHILIPS is just to ensure that the product is used at its best.
I am a barber. How much will it cost if I want to go to Sassoon for further study?
1. The price of each school is different, roughly between 4000 and 10000.
2. How much you spend depends on what kind of course you have. (Sassoon elite tailoring class-tuition fee is 13000-seven days) the definition of master is very vague, and some studio teachers are also very skilled. They don't like to work in big stores because the management mode of big stores makes them feel not free.
3. Shanghai Sassoon has free hair dye and haircut, and you can make an appointment to do it. if you want to pay for it, the price is about 300 for a simple haircut. You may not be sure of a certain businessman. Finding a master with good craftsmanship will not cost much money. I can also help you design a good hairstyle. As for Sassoon, it is more than 300. I didn't lie to you.
4. Yes. Sassoon in the UK is in London. The tuition is relatively expensive. The six-month Post Graduate course costs 15 and 650. English is very demanding. If you are not good at English, you can't even get a visa. There are some short-term courses for experienced hairdressers, but it takes 825 for five days.
5. Look at the regional differences. In the ordinary county Sassoon shop haircut, the original price of 10 yuan, students half price. There are 20 and 30 in the Sassoon shop in the city.
6. I suddenly feel that learning is so easy! In fact, hairdressing is the same, as long as we pay enough attention, everything becomes simple.
How to maintain haircut tools
1, the maintenance of the knife head: now the children's hair clipper used in the family is basically waterproof. Remove the knife head after the baby's haircut, clean the broken dandruff along the direction of the blade with a small brush attached at random, and then wash the knife head with water. Be sure to dry it to prevent rust after cleaning.
2. Keep dry and ventilated. Electric push shears are usually kept in a dry and ventilated environment, which can prolong their life, so MM try not to bring it into the bathroom or wash the knife head with water.
3. The hair clipper should be cleaned frequently and maintained with lubricating oil, otherwise the knife head will rust and clip the hair. Electric hair clipper must pay attention to maintenance, to put it simply: cleaning + drying + dripping oil. There are two types of hair clipper lubricants: mineral oil and synthetic oil. Complete oil has excellent performance, clear and transparent, durable, tasteless, and does not thicken in winter.
How long is the service life of electric push shears?
1. Generally for 13 years, electric push belongs to a haircutting tool, which is composed of electric push shears with suction pipe holes in the upper part, vacuum cleaners with power supply feeders and slip switches, and turn on the slip switch of the side wall after electric push shearing. Vacuum cleaner and electric push shears are electrified at the same time.
2. The plug-in hair clipper is simple, easy to break and more economical, which can be used for more than 5 years, and the best charging hair clipper has a battery life of no more than 3 years. The power is more than double that of the charging barber, and the shaving does not clip the hair.
3. Cutting is the best. But even the best professional charging pushers and shears will have a battery life of no more than five years.
4. Two years. The battery with electric scissors in hand can be used for two years, because the battery with electric scissors in hand is lithium battery, and the life of lithium battery is generally about 600 times. If it is recharged once a day, it can only be used for two years, so the battery can be used for two years.
5. Lead-acid battery: voltage: 12V. The service life is 200,300 times. The discharge temperature is 0 ~ 45 degrees. The charging temperature is 0 ~ 45 degrees. Note: the general automotive battery (it is made up of six 2V in series into 12V), the life of the battery without adding water is up to 10 years, but the volume and capacity are the largest.
6. Years. The hairdresser can be changed every 3 years, because some family hair clippers do not need to be used frequently and can prolong the battery life. The best hairdresser battery life is about 3 years.