Does a small barbershop need a hygiene permit?
1. Does the barber shop need to apply for a hygiene permit? In accordance with the provisions of relevant laws, the state implements the administration of health permits in public places except parks, stadiums and public transport.
2. The barber shop does not need a hygiene permit. Hygiene license refers to the hygiene license certificate issued by units and individuals engaged in food production and catering business activities after examination and approval by the health administrative department, with the license number for registration. Expanding materials: article 29 the State implements a licensing system for food production and marketing.
3. Legal analysis: according to the relevant laws and regulations of our country, it is necessary to apply for a health license for a barber shop, and it is impossible to do business without a health license. Legal basis: detailed rules for the implementation of the regulations on Sanitation Management of Public places Article 22 the State implements the administration of health permits in public places except parks, stadiums and stadiums and public transport.
Can the company put the disinfection cabinet?
It is recommended to choose a dual-purpose disinfection cabinet with high temperature and ozone, because this high temperature can disinfect porcelain cups at high temperature, and the ozone layer can disinfect paper cups or plastic cups at room temperature. As for brands, you need to compare and choose.
It is not safe to install disinfection cabinets under the stove as a whole cabinet. You can't discharge an electric device under the stove. It depends on the size of your kitchen. The master can help you design it, and it also depends on the kitchen cabinet of what material you want to make. You can go to the cupboard store and they'll tell you what to do.
Amura 23 80A-63 recommends these two models, both of which are 80 centimeters tall.
First of all, there is no disinfection cabinet in the company canteen. You can use newspapers and napkins before cleaning. Secondly, roughly clean up the food residue on the plate. Finally, wash it with lukewarm water with detergent and dry it.
If the canteen is operated by the company, it can be accounted for as the fixed assets of the department. If it has been contracted out, the cost shall be borne by the contractor.
Does a hairdresser have to have a business license and a hygiene permit?
1. A barber shop must have a business license and a hygiene permit. According to the detailed rules for the implementation of the regulations on Health Management of Public places promulgated by the Ministry of Health, it is necessary to apply for a health license. But the business license and the health permit are not handled together. First of all, you need to apply for a business license and register a process with an ordinary company.
2. Legal subjectivity: it is necessary to apply for a health license to operate a barber shop, and at the same time, you must apply for a business license before you can operate normally.
3. Beauty salons often need business license, hygiene license and other related documents as follows: business license, which is a necessary document for opening business activities, before applying for a business license, operators are required to apply for health permits and special industry permits.
4. Legal analysis: to open a barber shop, you must have a business license and a hygiene permit.
5. To open a barber shop, you need to apply for a license, mainly: business license. If the scale is not large, you can apply for an individual business license from the industrial and commercial office in the area, which is relatively simple, fast, and the cost is also low, at most about 100 yuan. Hygiene license. According to the regulations, the haircut industry must be dealt with.
6. Yes, now, as long as you operate, you must apply for a license, and the prerequisite for the opening of a hair salon is that both the business license and the public health permit can be obtained.
The barber shop did not apply for a health permit without a business license. Will it be punished if it is reported and found?
1. Without a health permit, you will be punished accordingly, including warning, fine, suspension of business and rectification. Legal analysis according to the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, public places include public bathrooms, barber shops, beauty shops and other business places.
2. Of course, there will be a fine; (except for the absence of business opening) because those that need examination and approval according to the requirements shall not be operated before examination and approval.
3. Legal analysis: generally will be subject to administrative punishment legal basis: "measures of the people's Republic of China on unlicensed Business investigation and punishment" Article 12 whoever engages in unlicensed business shall be punished by the investigation and punishment department in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations.
4. If it is the first time, you may be fined, and the health certificate can be rectified before it can be issued. If you do this often, you will be severely punished. The beauty salon you are dealing with is a place that needs hygiene, so you have to admit your mistakes. Legal analysis: generally subject to administrative punishment.
5. The regulations are different in different places, and the sanitary license belongs to the pre-license of the business license. The Trade and Industry Bureau usually sends an early warning notice for inspection, and then copies it to the health department. Now it is not generally punished by the Industry and Commerce Bureau. However, if the Trade and Industry Bureau wants to punish you for operating without a license, you have nothing to say.
6. Those who have a business license and hygiene license to do business late shall be punished if they engage in food production and marketing activities without obtaining a hygiene license or falsifying a hygiene license.
Does the Market Regulatory Administration check the disinfection cabinets of beauty salons?
1. Check the disinfection cabinet. This is the standard allocation of disinfection cabinet production enterprises stipulated by the Ministry of Health.
2. The legal basis for installing disinfection cabinets in beauty salons is as follows: 1 barber shops and beauty salons (shops) should have a sound hygiene system. There should be disinfection facilities or disinfection rooms in the store. (2) Beauty tools, haircut tools and beard brushes should be disinfected after use, and coliform bacteria and Staphylococcus aureus should not be detected. It is appropriate to use an oneness brush.
3. Yes. Because this can ensure that the operation and services of beauty salons meet the requirements of laws and regulations, and protect the rights and interests and safety of consumers. Among them, it involves the beauty project of using instruments, and the beauty salon needs to provide corresponding instrument testing reports to prove whether the instruments used are in line with standards and regulations, and whether they are safe and reliable.