1. Shop opening: disarm the anti-theft system before opening the door in the morning. After entering the store, turn on the main power supply. A special person is responsible for turning on the switch of the air-conditioning water tower and then sending the air-conditioning after 5 minutes, and the temperature is adjusted according to the weather. Clean and tidy work, including: floor, tables and chairs, glass doors and windows, bathroom, newspaper return.
2. Eat breakfast and motivate yourself every day to be a person who appreciates and affirms yourself. Cheer for yourself, cheer for yourself.
3. At the same time, we also need to take into account every need and detail of the customer, and handle the hairstyle according to the process of the drawing. These are the main duties of a hairdresser.
What abilities does a hairdresser need to have? What is the salary of this job?
1. Have excellent professional ethics; diligently study the basic knowledge of cosmetology and have strong professional ability of beauty and skin care.
2. At the same time, we also need to take into account every need and detail of the customer, and handle the hairstyle according to the process of the drawing. These are the main duties of a hairdresser.
3. The work mainly includes: (1) shampoo and trimming; (2) hair blowing and grooming; (3) perm, hair dyeing and hair bleaching; (4) shoulder, neck and head massage; (5) facial cleansing; (6) hair care and fixation; (7) hair styling; (8) hairstyle.
4. How to become a good pet beautician? if you want to become a technical professional pet beautician, you must first go through unremitting efforts. Only through continuous training can you quickly move towards success. The salary will be good, too.
What's the difference between a beautician and a hairdresser?
1. Hairdressers are similar to hairdressers. They all design hairstyles for people. A beautician is to beautify a person's face or whole body. It is more beautiful in itself.
2. First of all, image consultants: hair salon, studio, crew and TV station styling instructor. A makeup artist is a makeup artist. Hairdresser: mainly skin care. Stylist: the overall look is similar to that of an image consultant. Matching designer: it is rare and usually covers image consultants and stylists.
3. Hairstylist: needless to say, it is a hairdresser. In addition to a barber, a hairstylist should also have a hairstyle ability such as coiling and blowing hair. Makeup artist: in fact, you haven't divided it very finely, in fact, there is also a makeup artist.
What are the service items of the hairdresser?
The business scope of the barber shop haircut usually refers to the basic hair care, and the beautification of the hair is called hairdressing. In addition to haircuts, barber shops can also provide services such as shampoo, hair blowing, hair dyeing, perm (also known as electric hair), T-shirt styling, and head massage.
Haircut is one of the necessary items in every hairdresser, which can make your hair shorter and thinner through trimming. Perm is a hairdressing method, divided into physical perm and chemical perm, now the most used is chemical perm.
Hairdressing items (1) haircut is one of the necessary items in every hairdresser, which can make the hair shorter and thinner through pruning. (2) Perm is a kind of hairdressing method, which is divided into physical perm and chemical perm.
Hair salon belongs to the service industry, which can add a lot of small industries to drive consumption to generate profits. Hair salon includes haircut, perm and dye, shampoo and so on. You can add manicures without taking up too much space.
Beauty salon company business scope reference 1: beauty salon service; beauty salon products, daily necessities, health products, cosmetics, handicrafts wholesale, retail and online sales; enterprise marketing planning; enterprise business consultation; beauty salon information consultation.
How does a barber work?
The work of a barber is relatively hard, accounting for more than ten hours a day. The main work of a barber is to have a haircut, shave, dye, oil, shave and so on.
According to the requirements of head shape, face shape, body shape, hair quality, age and occupation, hairdressers use hairdressing tools and supplies in hairdressing parlors to carry out hair care, hair design, make-up and production.
Hairdresser job description active and enthusiastic service hairdressing work is a direct face-to-face customer service, which is a comprehensive service work with the combination of technology and service. Therefore, there are four things that must be done in our work: first, we must take the initiative to treat guests, that is, to take the initiative to say hello, to solicit opinions, and to take the initiative to see off guests.
With a sincere attitude, communicate with customers rationally and grasp the internal needs of customers. With the concept of service, pay attention to self-cultivation, and improve personal hairdressing skills. Responsible for hairdressing tools, product supplement, cleaning, disinfection and other work, to provide customers with a clean and comfortable service environment.